Itchy area, scabbing on inner thigh between hip and knee. Tried anti-histamine, lotrimine, mild relief. Permanent cure?

I have an itchy area up on the inner thigh between the hip and knee that started as three tiny bumps grouped together. It is terribly irritating. I tried anti- histamine it did not work. Zinc oxide , it did not work. Lotrimine lowered the itchiness but resulted in more little pricks and redness. This is on about three weeks. Size of the scab is about a dime. Is there anything I could use to make this to heal? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013