Itching, skin rashes, pain after periods. Prescribed Fexet, Lorin-NSA. Cancer related?

i am suffering from skin allergy . i have also breathing problem from last month. i also have itching. and my skin get rashes easily whenever my nails or something touches my skin. sometimes when i go for sleep i got temperature. i also have pain after having periods.many times i have low blood pressure and not feeling well.. i also feel tired and headache sometimes .and i heat up..i cant bear a heat during allergy. i went to doctor and she did not understand my this problem .. and gave me medicines of infection .. she said to me that you have internal infection. and gave me some medicines like Fexet , Lorin-NSA and antibiotic. my friend who is studying medical she told me its related to cancer .. isn t it ? i am really worried about it. i am student and i am 23 years old. please doctor please help me out .. =)
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013