Itching on leg, red bumps,

Hi I went to Dentin Fl over spring break. The last day of the trip and on the road back I developed an unbearable itch on my legs, I though it was just the sun burn but upon a closer look when I arrived home I noticed red bumps . It s been almost a full week later and it actually has gotten worse. The itching is so advanced now. What kind of dr should I be needing to make an appt with? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
allergy or skin specialist as there can be allergy to something which suddenly developed
you can use antiallergic tabs and ointments to control the itch till you get doctors advice