Itching on foot, groin area, scrotum, anus, fungal Infection. Treatment?

Hi, ive had an itch on one sole of my foot, also in my groin area, but the worst is on my Scrotum and anus . This is really bad during the day but a lot worse during the night. The more i think about the Itch, the more it causes me to itch. Ive had this problem for years and the doctor said its a fungal Infection and give me some special soap to shower with but that hasnt helped At all. I wondered if you had any sugfestions as to what it maybe or what i could try?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012