Itching on feet with sleeplessness. Taken sleeping pills but no use. How can this be cured effectively?

Looking for a Dermatologist in . I am getting itching on my feet every day especially in the early morning and not getting a good sleep. Iam suffering from this issue for the past three years. I seen a lot of skin doctors in . They all gave some medications like sleeping pills to get enough sleep and asked me to take for longer duration. I am little bit worried of taking medications for a longer term. Please suggest me a good Dermatologist who can cure my Issue.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you might have developed Restless feet syndrome or burning feet problem. You have not told your exact age and time period since how long you have this problem along with any other systemic problems. I advise you to take vitamin B complex especially methyl cobalamine in your supplements to reduce the problem. Also go for your sugar test to rule out diabetes.