Itching on arms and legs, dry and peeling skin. Tried cortisone. Any advice?

A couple of months ago I started itching on my arms and legs it eventually started to spread all over my body accept genital area they are small pus bumps that I scratch and rupture they turn into dry peeling skin and itches on back of my ankle knees elbows and hands I tried cortisone it didn t work im constantly scratching and I have one on my hand thats a little bigger and oozing about the size of a dime it has turned dark still itches and not healing due to my constant use of hand i guess any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012