Itching inflammation in anus, having irregular bowels. Can I apply flucidin?

Hello, it is an embarrassing situation - looks like I have a slight inflammation in my anus; while it is not causing any pain, it is a bit uncomfortable as it is causing some itching. I have had irregular bowel movements for a couple of weeks now. Right now I am not having any constipation ( passed motion twice already) and there appear to be no blood traces. Can I apply Fucidin - any advice /help would be greatly appreciate as this is an embarrassing condition to go show a doctor
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013