Itching in scalp, neck, chest. Blood tests show vitamin D deficiency. Cramps in thighs. Solution?

Hello, I have a severe itchy scalp , aswell as neck and chest and leg itching. This has been going on for about a year and I cant figure out what is wrong. Sometimes it is extreme and sometimes its minor. The last two days my scalp has been itching out of control to the point of feeling like the inside of my head is itching aswell and driving me crazy... yesterday my neck and chest had these little red bumbs as if I were having an allergic reaction to something. The original onset was last year after a stressfull time in my life (my father was hospitalized), and since then has come and gone on for a year. My eyes get red and itchy aswell. I just recently went to the Dr for a physical and all bloodwork came back normal with the exception of a Vitamin D defiencency. I have eliminated wheat out of my diet to see if that makes a difference but as of yet it has not. Im not sure what else to do... please help. Other symptoms I have had is cramping in my inner thights, first on the left, and now on the right. My sister has reactive arthritis and not sure if this is somehow related to some type of arthritis. I am a hispanic 40 yr old woman. Itchy scalp,neck and legs I know doesnt sound serious, but is very irratating especially since it is not normal for me. During some of these episodes its hard to even leave home.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013