Itching in internal thighs, increases at night, light rashes, using Candid-B ointment. Does it cause cancer?

i am suffering itching in my internal thighs from last 20 years..irritation is very severe at night times.morninig is is also very clear...there will not be rings or rashes in large number except in some internal areas that too very light..i have used many medicines from many years bt cant find any use..i use candid-B ointment..i have a doubt that it good to use these ointments for a long time..?i heard that it causes skin cancer if these ointments are applied for a long time...pls give me proper suggestion as how to overcome my problem
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012