Itching in ear, yellow discharge of sero mucoid consistency. Relief with cetrizine, vitamin tablets. Should I continue it?

hii gud afternoon doctor....myself 50yr old male pt...,6 months back i developed itching in the rt.ear followed by discharge whc ws yellowish in color hvn both sero mucoid consistency...same complaints in left year also but mild in nature...i consulted many ent surgeons n was prescribed antibiotic course with cetrizine and vitamins tablets....and 2 drs tld dat tympanic membrane is nrmal n 1 dr tld dat der is perforation...but ma itching is not reduced n evn d shld i continue d same r should i change...
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
you can take a help of homeopathic treatment ,its 100% cured by homeopathy if selection of medicine is perfect by good you should take a opinion of homeopath
dr neeraj gupta