Itching in clitoris, found a blister, sensitive skin. Am I okay?

Over a month ago I started havin this really bad urge to itch down there and it was just my clitirous that was ictchy. Now it s back again and I found a big blister in side my clitirous the other day and I removed all the skin in the shower and now part of the blister is healed but farther in it is still very sensitive and kills when I pee. I ve also not had my period for almost 3 months now and I took a prego test but it was negative.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Hi Footprints,
Welcome to healthcare magic!
3 months amenorrhea and a blister like disease a clitorish with burning micturition, all these factors point towards a complex pathology.
It may be a extensive genitourinary infection. You should get examined by a gynecologist and get detailed work up for this and you would need a good appropriate antibiotic regimen for a week or two depending opn the condition.
I hope you would get benefited with my advise.
Wish you a good health.