Itching genitals, What could it be ?

My genitals are itching me for more than 5 years. What could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query.Normally this area is very humid and have high warmth so it is the commonest place to have itching in males.please visit a skin specialist and get your self properly examined to presence of fungal infection which is the most common cause.Avoid wearing tight clothes and wear cotton clothes most of the time.Take bath twice in a day and take anti allergic drugs for itching at night and take specific treatment from your doctor.Also get your blood sugar checked.
wishing you good health.