Itching during winter, sweating. Help

I am a 21 year old boy. And i have this itching problem that occurs in winter tim ONLY. Ok so everytime in winter when i am about to do a activity (Boxing, basketball, running, etc..) my skin starts to itch very painfully, its mostly all over my upper body and legs. It is really really painful, it feels like someone is poking me with thousands of needles all over my body. But once I get sweaty it goes away. Sweating makes it go away. And now i have started feeling that the itching attack creates small little white pimple looking things all over my body. Once i get sweaty they go away as well. Lately i noticed it starts even if i m sitting in a classroom. For example when i get confused, or nervouse of something my body start heating up and it ceates the itch andi cant get sweaty in class, so i really have to try my best to annoy it, usually it goes away after couple mins when i cool down. But its not like a one time thing, it haappens to me veytime i m in those kida conditions (nervouse, heatin up etc...) Whch is part of everyday s life. In summer everything is perfectly fine because its easy to get sweaty in summer and you dont really have to do anything to get sweaty. Someone please help, its been 3 years now. And it feels like i only lived have of that because every winter this thing happends and i cant do activities or go out or anything like that. Even mowing hte lawn becomes a problem in winter. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. Even a name of a medicine or cream or anything that will make me sweat easy would be awesome. .
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
HELLO,WHAT U ARE MENTIONING IS ONLY WINTER XEROSIS.USE A GOOD MOISTERISER (VENUSIA MAX CREAM) AND A MOISTERISING SOAP LIKE ZYNDET BAR.IF THER IS ITCHING TAKE A ANTIHISTAMINE.IT GETS SUBSIDED AND RECURS AGAIN IN WINTER