Itching between penis and rectum. Blood and pain while passing stools. Cause for the symptoms?

Since last few months, I am getting blood and pains while passing stool . Also, since last 2 years, I am getting itch in the area between Penis and rectum . due to this, the area has become black. it becomes wet and smells badly. Could you suggest the remedy or any thing that I need to follow? Also, why this problem might have started with me?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
hello nilesh, this itching area might be fungal infection of skin because this remain wet due to sweating. use topical application like candid -b or lobate gm . for pain and blood problem in stool you should reduce your contipation problem if you have , use antibiotics ofloxacin plus ornidazole twice daily for 3-5 days, may be a fissure creating problem, use fibre rich diet use plenty of fluid in your diet