Itching anus after bowel movements, occasionally get blood on wiping, feeling of scabs in anus. Any idea?

My anus has been itchy a lot (especially at night and after I take a poop) , and it is very annoying and uncomfortable. If I feel inside of my anus (gross, I know), it feels like there are some small scabs just barley inside of my anus. I often get a little blood on my toilet paper when I wipe. Does anybody have any idea what this is or how to stop this itching? I went to the doctor a few days ago and my doctor said I had a very bad yeast infection . I was itching so bad at the vagina and my anus. I have a rash going from the top of my crack, to the middle of my vagina. The doctor prescribed me Diflucan and gave me a paper about Vulvovaginitis. The itching to the vagina has calmed down, but now my anus itches more than ever. Before I went to the hospital about that problem, I previously went to the doctor for follicilitis. The doctor gave me three pills called Methylprednisolone , Hydroxine, and Doxycycline. Please help me!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013