Itching and discomfort in testicle. Done sonogram. Given doxycycline. Is it bacteria?

Iam having itching and discomfort on the left side grown area of my testicle, sometime i feel something is moving there. I did a sonogram. It show nothing major. It mention bilateral virocele. I was giving doxycycline by my Dr. I waited after the test to try the medication. Iam thinking if it could be some bacteria, Will doxycycline treat that problem.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hi, the itching with out pain and swelling means there must be only fungal infection, utricaria also possible but it can not be restricted to such a small area.
I advise you to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I to my patient with such symptoms prescribe grisofulvin 500 mg B.D. and mixed steroid ointment. Thank you.