Itching and burning with rashes in the genitals after unprotected sex. STD or allergy?

Hello, I am a girl, 19, and i have some gynecological problems. One week ago i had unprotected sex and next day after this i felt itching and burning in my private part. Then 3 days later i saw the rash there. I don t use contraceptives . Now the rash is gone, but there is still itching. Lymph nodes are not swollen, body temperature is normal and nothing hurts. Is it an std? Or maybe no? Maybe it is just an allergy? But i don t know what could cause that. I am with this partner more than 6 months and we were not using condoms before. I would like to hear your answer about my problem. Thank you, Victoria.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013