Itching, abdominal and scrotal pain, lumps on genitals, rashes, fever. STD symptoms?

I have been itching for two months now with progressive abdominal and scrotal pain. I have recently developed two lumps on my penis and one lump on my scrotum . The itching is all over my body and is only sometimes accompanied by a rash . It s so intense that I cannot sleep. I m covered in scratches, scabs, and bruises. I sometimes have a low fever when the itching flares up at night. Is this an STD or something else? I ALWAYS wear a condom, so an STD seems unlikely, but I guess it s a possibility.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012