Itchiness on penis and testicles, had scabs there, dryness. Used neosporin. What next?

Hi I m am experiencing a little problem with my penis and testicles. The other day I felt a really itchy sensation do I scratched it and later that night when I was showering I notices that I had scabs on the back of my penis. It was dry looking like flaking and small scabs. I do not think this is std related because I ve had sex with my girlfriend for a while and nothing has ever occurred. I did read that if you masturbate without line it can cause dryness and irritation and I do, do that. I have put neosporin on it the past two days and it is getting better but I have noticed that my testicles are chafed and the skin is harder than normal. There is really no pain other than when the scabs tear or when I itch it.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013