Itchiness in scrotum, scaly, dry skin, pus in hair follicles. Using vaseline, dove, no relief. Home remedies?

Hi. I am 35 year old male and I had this very itchy scrotum for years which I always tend to scratch to a point that it would end up being wounded. I can see that the itchy part of my scrotum is raised, scaly and very dry. Wounds are usually in the folds and it hurts a lot. It usually itches at night time and I unconsciously scratch it during my sleep. I tried to put castor oil or vaseline after shower to moisturize the skin but to no avail. I also use moisturizing soap like Dove. What type of cream or medicine will I take to have this disappear? Another thing, I am also suffering of bumps with puss on my hair follicles. It is all over my thighs, legs, pubic area and butt area. It does hurt a lot especially if it is being touched with my jeans at work. Hope you give me a remedy for this too. Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012