Itchiness & burning around vagina, spreading to leg. Virgin & no sexual activity.

Uhm I have an ich and burning sensation around my vagina , since I m chubby the itching went to my leg like where my vag is, and it s been like that for a couple of days now, and I looked at it in te mirror and it had this purple red color where the ich on my leg spreaded, I m scared. Im a virgin so no sexual activity I m only 14
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Hello
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Thank you for your query.
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem
I am dr Gaurav patel ,dermatologist and will answer your query.
There is nothing to worry
It look like fungal infection and you need to keep the area dry and clean.
You can apply anti fungal cream over the lesion.
For itching you can take anti histaminic medicine .
It will take many days to heal the lesion.
If you getting worse ,better to consult dermatologist for better treatment.

I hope I answered your question.
Let me know if you have any further query.