Itchiness at the vaginal entrance, heavy white discharge, dark grey spot after sex. Reason?

I m very itchy at the enterance to my vagina , have heavy white discharge and noticed a dark gray almost black smooth spot. My last period was Oct. 17, lasted 7 days (2 days longer than normal). I had no problems until my husband and i were intamate 4 days ago. The next day i was very itchy but no smell and assumed i was just erratated since we had not been sexually active for 40 days. I consider myself very clean down there. i wipe front to back then use wet wipe to remove any residue from toilet paper. Ive been bathing daily. Tonight i noticed the dark spot. ?????
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer