Itchiness and red bubbles on clitorises with hardened skin. Why is orgasm bad?

Under the hood of my clitoris on my actual clitoris i get really itchy. So itchy that i have to scratch to the point it hurts me. I have peeled the hood back to look and there are on either side two red bubbles and in the middle hardened white skin. I have had std checks and I am clean as. No stds at all. Sometimes If i put hydracort on it it stops itching but the bubbles and lump are still There. This has been going in for 9 years. It has got To the point where I don t trust a Dr to help as they don t seem to care. I was told it could be dermatitis so I stopped using soaps and things like that on my skin but nothing helps. It has also become very desensitized and can take nearly an hour sometimes to orgasm when it used to only be a few minutes. Please help. This is destroying my life.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012