Itchiness all over body. Occurs on eating spicy food, sun exposure. Permanent cure?

hello doctor. i have problem of skin. when ever i consume alot of spicy food and oily food i get the problem. so when ever i go out side to sun or starts playing sports or i feel hot. my whole body starts itching like hell. i feel to jump into cold water. unless i sit under AC or pour cold water on my body my itching doesnt stops. due to this i cant go out or play.. please tell me its treatment how to get ride of this problem. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012