Itches when urine water gets on skin

first when urining if any water gets on my skin like my enter leg it,s itches me like crazy.later on my pubic hairs stared to itches too.shave them off now feeling much better .please help?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe, there appears to be some skin infection, or some lice of type which usually stay in pubic hair.
I advise you to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms grisofulvin pyrimethamimine ointment, and ketokonazole soap. As well cefixime 200mg.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.