Isolated headache in the temple while brushing hair, nausea, had front tooth abcess, ear infection, less vision. Suggestions?

Iam 43year old female. For some months I have been experiencing isolated headache in right temple. I experience pain when blow drying or brushing my hair that hurts and makes me feel nauseous. Dr has done blood tests for Temporal Arteritis . Blood tests show no inflamation. I have been taking Citalopram 20mg for approx 6 months for mild stress. In 2010 I had a apicoectomy front tooth for dental abcess, I still experience pain that reaches up to eye on left side. Recent x ray shows that cavitiy has healed and shows no infection. I have also in last 8 months had bad ear infection in right hand side. I do clench teeth when sleeping sometimes and when awake and stressed. I am also noticing vision is deteriorating in right eye, prescription has change somewhat in last 12 months. I would be grateful for any ideas. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012