Is tobacco is responsible for my palpitation and hypertension ?

Hi, My age is 30 yrs, height 6-10 , wt 62 kg, I have palpitation for the last 12 yrs. I do not even sleep on left side because of the vibrations I feel. I am using tobacco in the form naswar for the last 15 yrs. I had been advised Inderal 12 yrs back for a months. But some 5 months back my BP also increased to 135/95. I did all the tests related to thyroid, kidneys, ECG , Trophinin T, etc. All these are normal. Doctor advised me to take Inderal for 3 months but after 3 months I had the same problem. But now I have quit naswar and feeling well, that is no palpitation since then. You plz tell me that is tobacco is responsible for my palpitation and hypertension . Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Oct 2011