1. although flu and cold has similar symptoms yet flu tends to be more severe.
2. any associated fever,headache, body aches more with flu and stuffy runny nose more with common cold
3. If you start experience shortness of breath
, pain or pressure on chest/abdomen, confusion, vomiting, reappearance of symptoms after initial disappearance i.e. sinusitis
to life threatening pneumonia
seek medical attention.
4. If you are worried about your symptoms because whether they are because of swine flu or common cold your doctor will collect sample from your nose or throat to detect H1N1 infection
5. daily take 10-15 leaves of holy basil (tulsi) with Tinosporia cordifolia (Guduchi) decocotion for protection.
6. avoid junk,canned and packed food.