Is there more of less of likely hood of transmitting or catching the disease without a climax or is the chances the same ?

I recently had unprotected sex with a man. The sex was very dry and neither of us reached a climax. I m truly embarrassed and ashamed of my poor decision with this man but what I want to know is, is there more of less of likely hood of transmitting or catching the disease without a climax or is the chances the same. Also how long should I wait for a actual test since the incident only happened a week ago
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013