Is there any way white hair can be turned to black hair ?

I am just 22 years and i already have lot of white hair on my head, i dont want to use hair colours, it will cause more white hair, is there any way white hair can be turned to black hair.?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Oct 2009
i face this problem frequently, even my dad has this problem. i use hair dye regularly. if i dont use for another week, then i it will be mixture of white and black hairs together, which looks odd.

there are some white hair on my head  what are the basic solution for this problem

even i am having white hair i am using hairdye..and also henna sometines is there any drug which can make my hair black??