Is there any way to make my forehead big ?

hi i have a small forehead and i do threading to make it big but is their any way to make it bigger permanentally with out any cost plz snd answer as soon as possible also their is some problem wih my tongue i cann`t speak worlds correctly just like my tongue slipped is their a way to make it correct
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Welcome toHCM
regarding ur forehead ther is no way u can permanently enlarge it. It can just b made more visible by threading or a hairstyle.
Regarding ur lisp kindly consult a speech therapist .they can help u improve ur speech problem.