Is there any treatment for lipoma?

is there treatment for lipoma?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
hello sir
my name is jaikrit singh i am suffering from Lipoma from last 2 year. Lipoma is all over in my body therefor i am feel pain . i unable to move easily. i have have done biopsy and FNAC test but lipoma come in both report .plz give me advise what should i do and how can i get done lipoma treatment .
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Jaikrit singh,lipoma occurs due to disturbance in the fat metabolism in body.Please get your lipid profile done.Avoid foods rich in fat.Very large and painful lesions can be removed with help of an surgeon or dermatologist.Please get in touch them.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
welcome to
Healthcare magic

treatment is excision.. nothing to worry
  Anonymous's Response

Simple excision is the treatment of choice.