Is there any tonic to improve concentration in homeopathy ?

Himy son aged 11 yrs is very low in studies ,regular complaints in the school , are there anr brain tonics in homeopathy
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dont know abt Homeopathy but i hv tried this ayurvedic medicines succesfully

T. Smritisagar Ras (0-1-1)x 6 mths
Syr. Vidyarthi Amrit(Maharshi Ayurved) 5ml at night for 6 mths

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
4 medhya dravya are best described:guduchi, brahmi and shankhapushpi ,yashtimadhu churan
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome to the health care magic forum,
your son might be suffering with 'attention deficiet disorder(ADD),BUT NEEDS TO THOROUGHLY EXAMINED WITH AN OPINION OF PSYCHIATRIST .
how is his concentration in other matters like seeing the movies,or commercial adds does he remember them well?any other advert changes in his behaviour? and since how many days ?.
all this questions needs to be answered before we arrive at an conclusion .
as far as the treatment part is concerned ,we can definately help him improve his memory and learning skills .
Homeopath Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Rekhraj's  Response
Welcome in HCM,
In homoeopathy there are medicines which work as brain tonic. Most popular of them is BRAHMI Q . It can be used 10 drops twice daily with water. Another good medicines are Anacardium, Baryta carb etc.
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear patient I would like to tell you that homoeopathy surely can help in case of lack of cocentration, I would like you to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services the homoeopath certainly will help you by taking your kid's case thoroughly & selecting a suitable medicine for him to take ,though you can start with Brhm.Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S.
you can depend on homoeopathy ,
Take care have homoeopathic medicine stay healthy .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In Ayurveda the branch dealing with such issues is medhya rasayan, medhya stands for memory and rasayan are immuno boosters and age old time tested herbs like brahmi and shankhpushi offer excellent results.
Homeopath Dr. Premal Shah's  Response
hello dear

there are lot of brain tonics in market available in homeopathy
1. brinotone
2. alphos 5
3. brain up
any of above mentioned syrup 2-2 teaspoon after meal will be helpful

other than these
anacardium 30 1dram and baryta carb 30 1dram 5-5-5 from each for about a month to add more changes

all the best

hi dear
it must be allergic dermatitis
you can use petroleum ointment - homeopathic ointment
and petroleum and graphites 30 pills 5-5-5 from each for 4-5 days and your problem will be solved
its not a major issue so just start medicines now and get rid of your problem earliest
but make sure that during the coarse of treatment do not give any reason to get it provoked, avoid any chemical or avoid cutting vegetables also

all the best

to purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit -
email -
call +91 98254 44736