Is there any solution for premature grey hair ?

Sir, my son is 5 yr old. I have seen 2/3 grey hair on his scalp. I have also faced this problem at an early age. Is it hereditary ? Is there any solution for this problem b coz I am very tensed about it ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello Mrs Mamta,
welcome to Heath CARE Magic Forum ,
mostly its genetic but under nutrition can also may be one of the cause , will suggest you to start with homoeopathic medications as it will improve your sons immunity .and will help for proper assimilation of nutrients in his body, include almonds , dates , figs ,soyabean for better absorption of iron . as well take sweetime,oranges ,sprouts and amla .donot worry much just consult him to a homoeopath .takecare .wish you good health always .

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.