Is there any side effects of modus 10 having for irregular periods ?

my periods r irregular...the doc gave me modus 10 for ten there be any side effect of this tablets
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum, side effects are there with every drug, shown in some people and absent in others. so don't worry about it. but main thing is we should treat the cause of the disease, means irregular periods. usually caused by anaemia, means less blood. eat proteine rich food , green leafy vegetables which are rich in iron. you may have to use iron preparations under the supervision of a doctor. thank you.