Is there any side effect of OVULOC-LD if used for cyst in ovary ?

My daughter is suffering from a cyst in uetrus and was advised to use OVULOC-LD . Can we please know what will be side effects and how to combat them.. Is it going to cause / lead for any cancer ??? Please help us / guide us...
Asked On : Tue, 30 Aug 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, first you should rule out the cause of cyst by getting blood test for gonadal hormons. the tab which you take is hormonal tab, it can reduse the size of cyst n helps in conceiving baby. so take it as per advis of your doc. do not worry it cant convert into cancer, for it you should get blood test for CA 125.