Is there any remedy to cure from hbsag positive ?

I have hbsag positive,any remeady is there for fully cure
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011

It is a viral disease in which liver is affected.It is a communicable disease .It is difficult to cure ,one may become chronic carrier.So start treatment early & consult hepatologist.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
u are infected with a virus named HBV ...... this causes infection in liver resides there and damages the liver chronically ..... there are exacerbations known as acute phases ...& late also.......usually the worst type of jaundice which is highly infectious but the good part is that one can prevent ,but unfortunately u r already infected but still good news that there r very good medicines to control it & prevent the damages .....ALL U HAVE to do is get these investigations----------------sgot/sgpt/ tlc/dlc esr done .........and contact us we will guide u further ...AND DONT FORGET TO VACCINATE ALL UR DEAR & NEARS BCOZ THEY R AT HIGH RISK OF GETTING INFECTED BY U