Is there any relation between masturbation and health?

dear sir, i am masturbating from childhood that s why my bones are too thin. in my family , only my health is weak. my wrist is too thin. i m 25 years old now. i do not masturbate frequently now. what can i do to get man s health. i m too depressive. please help
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care majic.Relax man,first of all who told you that masturbation makes you weak ? it has nothing to do with remove the fear and clear your may thin because your eating habits are not proper and you are not doing any exercise.Consult your doctor for the same get your diet planned and start doing regular should be fine/
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Forget about the past as nothing can be gained out of it. In the present state of affair have more proteins and vitamins and a rich nutritious diet at regular intervals add milk and nuts to your diet along with fresh fruits , have regular morning walk and enjoy the company, Live life in a natural way.To counter the ill effects of chilhood follies in ayurveda we use shatawari and musli. We prefer to dewormin first and then also add some liver tonic. Let it be sy. livomyn and krimi kuthar ras.