Is there any relation between hypothyrodism and swimming?

I have had hypothyrodism for about 3 years now. I'm 37 yr. old female -- former pro athlete. My joints are in rough shape thanks to too much basketball, so I've been in swimming mode in the last few weeks. I feel as though my energy level has plummeted (thyroid levels changing) either from the chlorine or possibly from the fact that I've been on two doses of antibiotics and steroids for nasal polups (I've had nasal polups in past, surgery required, trying to avoid it again...). Anyway, I don't know if I'm feeling lousy because of the 1) chlorine in the pool or 2) the steroids/anti-biotics. I don't want to have to increase my levaxapro dosage. I'm planning on seeing doctors regarding all topics, but also considering whether I force myself into the pool or take a nap instead. I'm tired and not myself ... thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 4 May 2010
Levaxapro is given for depression and that can as well cause such a side effect. Regulation of the dosage is essential to fix that issue.