Is there any proper diet or medicine for erectile dysfunction ?

I am 31 yrs old and i work for a call center , i m working with them for more then 3 years now, due to which i lost my proper hunger and last week when i was going for intercourse i also lost my erection at the time of insertion please suggest me what needs to be done is there any kind of medicine that will permanently cure it or a proper diet that will enable me to enjoy sex just like the way other males do please do reply because of this i m in a metal presurre
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011