Is there any problem of having curved penis?

sir my penis have got some curve due to waering tite pant from child and is of 7cm at non erect 10cm at erect so i m doing one way to out of this curv is insrting one pipe on my penis and keeping at opposite site of the curv will this method will help me or it has some side effects please tell me i m 25 yrs and in next yr will get married
Asked On : Sat, 11 Sep 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Please donot do such things. PEnis is a very senstive organ and u might end u damaging the skin/fore skin by using the pipe
Please go to a urologist and get it surgically corrected if it is bothering u so much
Have a healthy living