Is there any problem of having baby from a same blood group couple ?

Marriage own Sisters daughter - this my cause of any health prob for new birth i got a marriage proposal to marry my own sister daughter i have some couple of doughs regarding that first of all, The age differences between us is around 10 Years, and i read some where that if its a same blood group new birth may get lot of health problems is that true? please suggest me regarding this??
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Having same blood group as your spouse does not cause any problem, nor does an age difference.Some genetic illness ,ex- Thallasemia,sickle cell disease may run in families, if there are doubts or any such cases even in your distant relatives, please get yourself and her tested.