Is there any other way than surgery to find out whether u have cancer in uterus ?

Hi Recently i went to a weightloss program in India as I am overweight and noted that i was not losing any weight. I was told to consult gynac as my periods did not stop for 2 weeks. Thus, tests were done and I was told that i have a cyst above my ovary which needs to be removed. Within a week the cyst grew bigger and I was told that there is water in my uterus. Then they did c125 test which was 65. Then my gynac told me that there is a possiblility that I have cancer of the uterus or something. Now I am consulting doctors...and have been told that they may need to take out my uterus (I am only 29 not married). THis is abit of a shock for me. They said they will operate to take out my cyst and then durin surgery they will do test and see if they need to take out uterus. But my question is, is there a way to know before surgery if I have cancer.. I have heard of biopsy... is this the solution? Please advise ASAP. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011