Is there any other treatment which can cure stage 4 stomach cancer other than chemotherapy ?

My Father is 63 Year old and suffering from Adenocarcinoma of stomach ( stomach Cancer ) stage 4(final) and already spread to lungs & Liver , surgeries & Radiation is not possible and doctor have suggested chemotheraphy and 1st round of chemotheraphy is done last week. I heard from one of my colleague that there is cancer Foundation in chennai which will take stage 4 cancer, or just wanted to check is Stage 4 (Stomach Cancer) has any treatment which can cure and is there any way to extend my father life by any treatment
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011