Is there any oil or cream that could control my dandruff and stop hair thinning

oil or cream that could control my dandruff and stop hair thinning I am a 39 year old female. I have severe hair loss . My hair is slowly thinning. I can even see the scalp where I part my hair in the front. I have dandruff problem too. If I wash my hair daily with the shampoo , the problem seems to reduce, but once I apply oil, my head starts itching. I apply oil at night and take bath in the morning. Can you please suggest any oil or cream that could control my dandruff and stop hair thinning. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010