Is there any natural or home remedy to stunt hair growth on the face ?

Hello. I am a 20 year old female with now medical issues that I am aware of, but I have a very bad facial hair problem. When I was much younger I shaved for stupid reason once, but it didn t really grow back much thicker and never gave me a problem until about 3-4 years ago it became thick and course. I tried laser hair removal , but it simply thinned the growth for a short time and then went back to normal. Went to an obgyn and they said I may possibly have polycystic ovarian disorder and put me on an low birth control which thinned the hair slightly but at this point in time I can not afford nor have the time to go back to the doctor . Is there anything I can do at home? Possibly apply topically to stunt the growth some. It has progressed worse than ever and is quite embarrassing. I just need to get by a few more months before I go back to the doctor. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011