Is there any method to make thin cheek fat ?

sir i m 29 years old.i m facing the problem of very thin cheeks ,as like show that my teeth too much upper from my face .m too much worried because my marriage is delaying due to this problem.please suggest me any treatment that my cheeks become healthy and fat please regards sobia
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Thanks for your query.     \
Cheek muscles exercise ,using balloons will help a lot .Blow minimum 40-50 balloons per day.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”