Is there any medicines to recover from masturbation ?

Hi, age-20, height-5.11, wegt-58 Hello, i need ur help.. My name is Nagraj, my problem is mastrubation! How long i dnt no may be frm the age of 8yrs nw my age is 20. In my home one girl stayd for PG she used me for sex wen m 8yrs, she stayd 6 years she used me up to that & with that i mastrubated also n after she left away i continue with mastrubating til now. I lost my energy i lost my child hood i lost my life, m luking very ugly very thin holowd eys straight face , i lost my hairs if i compare to my brother 2yrs younger from me he looks very young nd energetic glowing face attrction face i want be lyk him.. Can i recovr my helth?can my reprodctiv hormons r re-grows? Which herbal medicns wil giv me good reselts soon?? Some medicns wil not wrks but they need money so they want to improv ther busines but u Plz sugest me one gud medicin n help me plz plz this is my E-mail ID: plz mail to tis doctr & i vl nevr forgot u in my life time. Thank you..
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
dear Nagraj,my dear just relax.You seems to quite disturbed and suffering from guilt of doing something seriously wrong.You have not done anything wrong.Masturbation is pretty common in age of boys like you and it can not(read again) lead to effects on your body.The problems that you are having could be because of low self esteem,some half backed knowledge from somewhere which is not true.Please do not take guidance from any one just speak to your family doctor.He will guide you properly.Be ware of anybody making tall claims of being sex therapist and helping you.You are a normal human being and if all any nutritional deficiency is there your doctor will help you with that and also if needed he will send you to psychiatrist for counseling and boosting your morale.Bye and take care.