Is there any link between anxiety disorders and heart disease?

Anyone out there (Dr's mostly) know if there is a link with anxiety disorders and heart disease? Just wondering if there is a link between the 2, I ve been dealing with 3 different heart problems since I was 14 and panic attacks since I was 18, I also have a friend who developed heart problems when he was young and anxiety disorders in his late teens. I m also wondering if anyone else has dealt with the same thing. Any type of MATURE imput would help. Also, feel free to email me about the subject .
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009