Is there any homeopathic remedy for head ache ?

Dr sayed Thanks for the response do have recurrent head pain,,plz advise homeopathic remedies.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
There are several reasons for migraine and several triggering factors. Avoid tension and exposure to extremes. Amongst herbal medicines we use suvaran soot shekhar ras
Homeopath Dr. Prashant Baheti's  Response
thanks for reaching to hcm
migrain is a recurrent attack of headache,varied in intensity,frequency and duration commanly unilateral in onset and usually associated with anorexia and sometimes with nausea,vomiting.
in acute attack u should lying in dark and quiet room.for recurrent attack u should avoid some triggers factors like avoid certain foodex.chocklet,fried food.avoid missing of meals,psychological stress.
like other pathy there is no specific medicine in homoeopathy.if u want a compleat cure please give a brief history to nearby homoeopath.because for homoeopathic treatment it require a history.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
we can not prescribe any medicine with such symptom it require proper assesment of case so either visit any doctor or elaborate your symptom.
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome again to hcm!
Many of the patients ask for medicines ,but in homeopathy its not possible, I mean there are specific medicines like painkillers in homeopathy too but it will have the same temperory effects as like allopathic painkillers ,if you need permanent cure then you need to follow the discipline of homeopathy.
send me your personal and disease details at then we will move ahead with the treatment part.